Monday 25 June 2012

There's more than one way to improve a railway system.....

Regardless of whether or not you agree with High Speed 2*, there are other things that need doing to improve the state of the UK's Railway system, and over on the Transport section of the ConservativeChitChat Messageboard I've been putting down some ideas I've had brewing for a few years, tagged with "Real Rail Improvements" in the topic title. A handful are new, some others I've previously submitted via the Conservative's Transport in the North commission they ran before the 2010 General Election.... and there may be more to come if / when I get round to it. Included so far:
* I'm sort of in favour of HS2, but would prefer another proposal I've seen for an ULTRASPEED MagLev train.

Originally posted HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment